AMF's Shipment Delivery Procedure
- Cargo will sent use refrigerated container.
- Normal production and lead time is 15-20 working days after down payment received at our bank account or irrevocable LC at sight already issued by bank.
- Any late delivery cause of lead time payment issue is buyer responsibility.
- Seller will informed the buyer regarding estimate cargo readiness and shipment schedule.
Type of Container
All cargo will sent use refrigerated container
AMF cannot guarantee lead time cause of late shipping line schedule or any force majeure.
Order Lead Time
Normal lead time is around 15 - 20 days after seller received the payment at bank account or LC confirm open at buyer's bank.
Asia Maritime Food will put commitment on production lead time.
- +It is possible for buyer to request expedite production plan in order to meet faster shipment schedule ?Yes. We will help to check the possibility if any request.
- +How many days the shipment to every country ?It is depend on shipping carrier schedule, transit, and other factors.
- +It is possible to use dry container for the shipment ?No. Our products are frozen, if we use dry container, it will became high risk for the product quality while arrive at destination.
- +What size of container that seller normally use ?Normally we use 20"ft container for the shipment. If there's a special request from the buyer, we can use 40"ft container as well.